Sunday, April 03, 2005

Winter the Pooh

After what felt like a long winter, all the snow has melted.

Since the weather is so much more cooperative, I've been walking the kids to school again. Okay, cooperating weather aside, walking is also dependant upon Middle Child cooperating as well.

Neat to see what was under all that snow: tons of leaves (am I the only loser who rakes?), chip bags and other variety store paraphernalia, and the ubiquitous doggie doo-doo.

We were out on our first walk to school, not even one block and I stepped in some. I thought it was just mud, then I thought one of the kids farted or that Baby Boy dumped a load, but no. It was me.

If a bird craps on you, that's considered good luck. Can accidently stepping in dog poo be considered good luck too? Or is it just unfortunate?

Here's a game to see what kind of dog you'd be. I'm a pug, apparantly.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing