Monday, April 25, 2005

Kinda like flakes of dandruff

Musicians leave their mark everywhere.

I mean, around the world for thousands and thousands of years, people have been making music. Some stick around, permeating commercials, movie soundtracks, elevators. Others mark a generation, make you think back to the person you were when you first heard that song (or imagined your grandfather heard it). Others just collect dust in a forgotten corner. And others are like farts: obviously there, experienced by a few or at least just one, but then disappears.

This came to me when I stumbled across this.

How many of you can name this tune within the first 10 seconds?

Here is my challenge.

If you were born after 1977, forget it. If you were born before, say, 1960, you should probably give up, too.

But my sisters better get this one.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing