Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The One-Eyed Babysitter

Baby Boy watches Elmo Visits the Firehouse about two times a day. Sometimes, he doesn't watch TV at all, but he doesn't go to sleep until he's seen "Eh-mo firefighter" at least once.

It is this child's vice.

If I'm not home at bedtime, Charming Husband, father of the year, plops it in when Baby Boy gets tired and will just play it over and over again until he konks out.

The problem is the only copy we have is a VHS tape that is on it's last legs.

If any of my friends or family come across the DVD of Elmo Visits the Firehouse, please pick it up for me and I will pay you back.

The only place where I've seen it is on the Chapters website. It looks like this but $23 seems too steep to me.

I know he'll grow out of it eventually but for now, it is a great source of joy to him and, frankly, sometimes the only way I can get him in the house. Darkness doesn't do it. Neither does being covered in mud.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing