Wednesday, April 06, 2005

K got a chub

While my daughter attends Sparks (like Junior Brownies), I cruise around the city with my friend K.N. whose daughter also Sparks it out.

Last week, we were at the grocery store (okay, we go out but we're pretty sedate). She was looking for a chub of summer sausage - that just had me laughing 'til I cried - and I checked out the extensive magazine rack for Budget Living.

Ever since I was introduced to this magazine last Christmas, I have been searching high and low for a copy. I once found one at this supermarket but hadn't since. K.N. suggested I try the smoke shop right downtown. "Great idea!" I thought, and then promptly forgot about it...

...until this morning. I also forgot that this smoke shop has, I swear, every magazine known to man, even more than Chapters, I swear. I looked and looked for Budget Living but couldn't find it. Then I noticed a sign reading "Can't find it? Ask us!" So I did and the city councillor/shopkeeper (can you tell I don't live in Toronto?) showed me straight away.

And now, don't bother me. I got my coffee, my magazine, a sunny day, and a sleeping baby.

I SO want to make this!

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing