Friday, September 23, 2005

Rockstar: Echo and the Bunnymen

My brother-in-law suggested to Husband to use the name "Duke" for the Beavers. It looks like that's the one that's sticking.

I'm such a dork. I am kinda going through Rockstar:INXS withdrawl. There's just something about that JD Fortune guy that makes me want to watch. I swear, he was the only one left that was just plain mesmerizing to watch. So glad he won.

But then he performed a song with INXS that the band had been working on and I thought, "Hmmm, maybe not much of a prize, eh?" I mean, I'm of a particular age that would have been in prime l.p. (yes, vinyl!) buying mode when INXS first came out. They got airplay, both on the radio and on MuchMusic (with Michael Hutchence, how could they not?). But was anyone I know a bigtime fan? Nope.

And if they did a similar show with Echo and the Bunnymen to replace the dead drummer, would anyone but me be riveted?

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing