Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Anti-bullying and primo burping expert

I'm trying to put down Baby Booger - I mean Boy - last night (it was after 9 and he was still in party mode). My baby sister calls and leaves a message. "Check out CP24. Our cousin is on."

So, sure, I turn on the TV and I'm watching a phone-in talk show called Legal Briefs. And the guest expert is my cousin talking about bullying. He's a big shot in the community relations department of the Toronto Argonauts and they've got this thing where they go to various Toronto-area schools and discuss student aggression and intimidation.

And he was so great. The makeup department got his oily skin under control, so he even looked good too. Man, he was so authoritative and downright cool. And, yet, all I could think about was, "That's the guy who used to torture toads we found by the Humber River; the guy who played Barbies with us." My sister emailed me after and said, "I wanted to phone in and ask him to burp 'Mary Had a Little Lamb.'"

We all grow up.

This is my cousin's baby.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing