Sunday, September 11, 2005

My brother-in-law says this blog is getting political


image001
Originally uploaded by Nimcheena.
So this photo is the last I'll say about that. I think.

Baby Boy had his first day at nursery school. I thought he'd have a difficult time separating from me but I bid him adieu and he kissed me and went back to his Tonka tractor. When I picked him up, he was sitting at the play dough table, saw me and shouted, "NOOOO! Go away! Leave me alone, Mumma!"

I spent the first morning all to myself at - tada! - my new gym. No more mamby-pamby Curves for me and my lard ass. I joined a Good Life and even bought into a 12-session personal trainer thingie. I enjoyed Curves and all, but I just couldn't find childcare. This place has it.

When I was out west, my sister-in-law took me to a "gym gym" as Husband calls it - cardio machines, weights, classes, even a tanning bed. Best of all, they had childminding. Wouldn't you know, my friends "the Annes" had just joined Good Life when I was out west, knowing I would sign up where ever they went.

And it's working out great. I've only gone twice but so far, so good. The Annes are going often and, gratefully, call me when they think I can make it (which is anytime, now that I have childcare). I go for my first aerobic-ish class on Monday, me and my two left feet. But I have no qualms about making an idiot of myself.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing