Monday, May 02, 2005

See? I can write for Hallmark.

In honour of my 13th weddiing anniversary, here is a list of 13 things I have learned from Charming Husband.

1. Pringles tubes fit nicely in a car cupholder.
2. There are many ways to load a dishwasher.
3. You can get a bad sunburn whilst golfing, even in April.
4. There's a time and a place for everything.
5. Beer compliments any food.
6. Chips can be a meal.
7. It's perfectly acceptable to read over my shoulders.
8. There are no bad Beatles songs.
9. There are bad Rolling Stones songs.
10. I used to like Camper Van Beethoven, but not anymore.
11. You can fall in love with a friend.
12. I do not have strong genetics to pass down.
13. It doesn't matter if I live in a mouldy basement apartment or in another province or in a four bedroom house with a treefort. It doesn't matter what colour the walls are or how much furniture I have in it. The only thing that matters about my home is that he's in it.

I'm sappy today.

But tomorrow, he gets this.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing