Friday, May 13, 2005

Even Paul Hunter looks fed up

I'm boycotting the news.

If I have to watch any more parliamentary bullcaca (is it me or does Stephen Harper look like he's wearing makeup?), I fear I will develop narcolepsy.

And don't even get me started on the Gomery Inquiry. Hasn't politics always been a who-you-know business? And Canadian History 101 taught me that appeasing Quebec has been a pasttime for all political parties for hundreds of years.

Isn't there something more important for us to know?

Yesterday, I was watching The National with the husband. Right at the beginning, I predicted what stories would be reported and at what time. I was uncannily accurate, which leads me to believe that I don't need to watch anymore.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing