Monday, May 16, 2005

Quick! Stash the WeedEx!

We went, en famille, to the Dandelion Festival yesterday. Husband's lab tech is involved in the organizing (or the guy she's currently "having relations" with is and she's there for the, er, ride). Husband felt that if we didn't show our faces, it would make for a rough week.

It was very, uh, West Coast. I didn't realize our little city had so many hippies.

The highlight was when Little Miss Drama (my Mini Me, as it were that day), graciously accepted a piece of dandelion pizza. It was just a crust with tomato sauce and some grilled dandelion leaves placed on top. She walked away, and, with a talent that would rival Olivier, faked this sneeze in order to tilt the pizza so all the dandelion leaves fell to the ground.

I'm teaching the kids to precede their requests to me by saying, "I beseech you, my queen!"

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing