Friday, March 11, 2005

A Self-Serving Post

A few of you have had trouble commenting on my posts. Sorry! I have no idea how to help you but if you know me personally, or know someone who knows me, just email me.

My baby sister was a little shocked to see that people I don't really know are reading my blog (D, friend of JW, I've heard a hundred stories about you too! Sounds like we'd catch on like a house on fire). Funny, because it's just me shooting off my mouth, writing down what goes on in my very exciting and cosmopolitan life. Yeah, you can read into "cosmopolitan" and I'm not as think as you drunk I am, but wait until tonight. I drew a "get out of bedtime free" card and will be supporting the local bars during what must have been a difficult week for them financially (the water is good again, by the way). See? I'm a thoughtful, civic-minded person.

But I digress...

In case anyone in Toronto and the GTA are reading this, my sister asks that you please consider helping out this very worthy charity where she volunteers.

Fife House
Eat for AIDS hospices!

And while I'm at it, in case he ever Googles his name, James Ip, Young Colt Ip, Jimmy Ip, James Ip who was my editor, please call me (I even changed my email address since I last wrote you)! I lost your number, your email, your address, everything during my move.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing