Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I think that was a mushroom once

I am on strike from doing dishes. This is what happens if you make a complaint about "not prioritizing." You wanna see what happens when I REALLY don't prioritize my responsibilities???

My friend walked into my kitchen and learned that it truly doesn't take long to turn a kitchen into a health hazard.

But I'll break and clean it up today. There's nowhere to cook and candles only cover up so much of a smell.

I may have even done it yesterday but, c'mon people, shopping therapy was overdue. My friend and I went to Old Navy and Winners, and made great time. I got Middle Child a St. Patrick's Day t-shirt (the kid is inexplicably fascinated with this, where we live anyway, non-holiday). The daughter and I got matching summer skirts. I know, it's corny but I'm only going to have the one girl so I milk it when I can.

Wouldn't it have been nicer to buy a smaller size, I thought to myself. I watch what I eat but I should probably exercise a lot more. I used to but that meant the husband would actually have to look after the kids for an hour three times a week. Frankly, there were days when I know he'd rather be suffering with a hernia.

I keep thinking I would like to try one of those unhealthy crash diets, just because I never had (there's logic for you). But I just don't worry about anything enough. Seriously, if I ever had, I'd be like a walking contradiction: a kind of woman who worries about the lead in her water and the fat content in her bag of Miss Vickie's, but drinks enough vodka to make her liver plead for mercy in five languages.

Too many snacks. So little time.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing