Monday, March 21, 2005

I SURVIVED MARCH BREAK

Hot damn!

As much as I love my kids, there were times they drove me a little around the bend. I didn't get the "I'm bored" complaint. Instead, it took everything I had to get them to do anything but mess up the house.

I'm spending the day picking up toys and, shall we say, "categorizing" them.

But my house could be worse.

I woke up late (6:10) and only got in one load of laundry so far (found: 43 cents, 2 Werther's Originals wrappers, and a startling comic Daughter drew of her kissing a boy with a "K" on his t-shirt).

But they all got to school on time and quite happy. I ran some errands (Middle Child is having a "dress up as your favourite character" day at junior kindergarten tomorrow and I have to make a Beast Boy costume pronto) and whist at Giant Tiger, Baby Boy crapped up his back.

And that whole bag of Hershey's Kisses that was in my purse is missing.

1 other lazy people left a message:

Jules said...

Well, I'm going to try posting AGAIN and see if it works. Who could the K possibly be in daughter's cartoon?

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing