Saturday, September 16, 2006

If I Were American, I'd Be in Court

So at the end of the day, UPS delivered a package full of Mexican and Indian food from the distributor.

I opened it and went, "Ugh." As much as I love Indian food, I'm leaning on Middle Sister's comment on not buying food canned in a third world country. Serves me right for being liberal.

Mind you, Husband's response to my reaction was, "Looks good to me!"

Eerily similar to the Maltese dad's adage, "If it's free, it's good to me!" This is what happens to nice eighth generation Canadian boys when they've been around my family for 20 years.

I still want to know what the company is doing about the bugs, though. Think I'll get an answer?

1 other lazy people left a message:

Jules said...

Ick ick and double ick. Another reason to shun beans and eat fresh meat I say! At least the bacteria is right out there. Then again, I'm suffering severe jet/ferry/bus/Greek taxi lag...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing