Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bugs in Refried Beans


Bugs in Refried Beans
Originally uploaded by Nimcheena.
It's times like this that I wish I could make myself barf.

Daughter skipped dinner yesterday. It was build your own vegetarian burrito night but she had a huge snack at a friend's. "Save me some and I'll make it for lunch tomorrow."

So, together, we got everything out of the fridge again. I microwaved everything and put it on the table.

"What are the black things in the refried beans, Mum?" Daughter asked as she was assembling her burrito.

"Yeah, I guess it's a new recipe," I replied. "I bet they're peppercorns."

Daughter isn't a fan of pepper so she started picking them out. "They're not peppercorns, Mum. They have legs."

I don't want to tell Husband or the boys but I strongly suggested they join me in a psyllium husk cocktail (which no one took me up on).

1 other lazy people left a message:

Anonymous said...

Chooch! Serves you right for buying food made in a third world country! Love ya!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing