Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Gross-out Update

I did my research and found the Canadian distributor of the beans. I went through the proper channels and was given an email address by someone, the receptionist promised, "would take this very seriously."

So I wrote a nice but serious email and attached the photo.

The next day, I received an email back from the owner and president saying that he called Mexico immediately and is trying to sort out the problem. He apologized profusely and said he would get back to me.

I'm happy with that, but I'm still never buying that brand again.

2 other lazy people left a message:

Anonymous said...

Bleh, watch, they'll offer you a free year's supply now or something.

(blogger is being a prat and won't let me post because I signed up for beta. it's slowplum. damnit.)

Jen said...

Email from my cousin CA. I thought the rest of the family would like to know her thoughts:

Sorry to hear about the walking peppercorns. So nasty!

But hey, if it makes you feel any better I’m sure we’ve eating worse, they must just have the decency to grind it first!

I heard conserva was a big one, you and I both know that we’ve eaten that in mass quantities.

yuck

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing