Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A New Look

My friend at The Saddest Girl didn't think the pink paisley thing was "me" enough, so she began to tweak stuff around a bit on my behalf. I'll be tweaking further, just to get used to the whole web design thing, but The Saddest Girl has given me great bones to work with. Any suggestions?

She came over yesterday, a planned playdate with our kids, and gave me a handy-dandy lesson on code while Baby Boy had diarrhea and didn't make it to the toilet. Welcome to my house!

1 other lazy people left a message:

Slowplum said...

Yay! Looks good! I'm glad you like the new layout. I tried to make the tables a little simpler so that you weren't tripping all over them. I'll come over again another day & tutor you a little more, k?

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing