Friday, August 18, 2006

Jason Newsted is a Nerd

Yeah, the guy wants to hear that from some fat-assed minivan-driving chick from small-town Canada.

But, fuck you, Jason Newsted is a geek.

I don't watch a lot of TV but there's something about the Rockstar series that piques my interest. Maybe it's the house band. Maybe it's some weird subliminal vibe Mark Burnett emits from the shows he produces. I don't know.

It used to be Dave Navarro but hearing him referring to all female contestants as "sweetheart", "honey", "darling" and all, I don't know how Carmen Electra withstood his very tiny penis. Hey Dave, you could make it up to me and all Donohue-raised women by calling all the men "handsome" or "stud". Your choice.

But I'm rethinking of taking back my Monday to Wednesdays and stop watching the show because of Jason Newsted. I kinda got my first icky feeling when, after he played with one of the contestants, he then came back to his ostentatious throne (Ozzy he ain't) and jumped up and down to giggle, "How'd I do, guys? How'd I do? Did I make the band?" Oh shit, for that, Gilby Clarke should have just upped and left.

And his comments are so unimaginative and not very constructive. It's like the guy is just talking because he likes the sound of his own voice. Honey, didn't your mamma tell you if you have nothing to say, keep your pie hole shut? He tells the contestants the same damned thing every effing week. What a prat!

Mind you, the guy is some kind of corporate-rock suckhole. "Boo-hoo, because of the internet, I only made $10 million this year."

Honestly, troll doll Dilana (you wrote lyrics like "greased up my thong" and was proud of that fromage?!?), or skunk boy Lukas, who I think are the front-runners, will singing for this band be much of a prize? With the personalities I see in the short time they're on, I can't see Supernova lasting any more than two years at best. And, well, are these guys going to be relevant?

Mind you, I was never a fan of Guns n Roses, Motley Crue or Metallica. So if it were Rockstar: Bauhaus, I'd be a fucking panelist.

I'll give it one more week to see if folding laundry is more entertaining.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing