Monday, February 13, 2006

Now, I Must Clean

I was given some free tickets to a Carlos del Junco gig here in town (thanks Jules!) and took my baby sister. Not my kind of music, but I appreciated the artistry. Seriously, they were all supreme musicians with that wonderful ability to really tell a story out of their instruments. Baby sister loved the $4 beer and wine. Can't get that in the big city!

I had my middle sister and her family, as well as my parents and the aforementioned baby sister and her boyfriend over on Sunday to celebrate Daughter and Baby Boy's birthday. I was wondering why it felt like I didn't have enough food; that I was missing something. I was slapped with the answer this morning as I stared at the tubs of meatballs in Diana Sauce in the freezer. I now have three pounds of the stuff. I'm thinking meatball sandwiches tonight.

Baby sister's boyfriend gave all the kids rather big bags of candy. Middle sister's kids liked it well enough but my three tore right into the Pop Rocks, Bazooka Joe, Fizz, licorice, etc.

Candy, cake, cousins and gifts. It was a banner day at the house.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing