Thursday, February 23, 2006

Madonna, Don't Tell Me You Have Dishpan Hands Too!

Madonna told a reporter in London, "I must admit, I have to pat myself on the back. It's not easy to be married, to have a successful career, to have children." She was commenting on how difficult life can be being married to someone as ambitious as she is.

Whatever.

You think you have it rough, Madge? I just wonder, have you ever changed a diaper or mopped barf off the floor at 3 a.m. or is that the work of one of your round-the-clock nannies? Have you had to buy your family clothes or are you still relying on the freebies the scads of designers send you? Have you ever found yourself rushing to make it on time to pick up Lola and Rocco from school because of a meeting that ran late or that your minivan was stuck in traffic or because you ended up picking the slow line at the grocery store again? Do you and Guy have the money to treat eachother to date night every once in a while? I heard that's important, you know.

Yeah, you deserve a pat on the back, honey. Except when I give it to you, it'll be more like a shove into my seemingly bottomless laundry pile. Have you ever seen one of those before?

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing