Friday, February 17, 2006

Mother Nature is a Bitch

I am the picture of calm.

I am the picture of calm.

I am the picture of calm.

If I say it enough, will it be true?

The schools in the entire county are closed for the second snow day this scholastic year. Not too bad; pandemonium has only broken out now at nearly 10 am.

It started out as a slow burn when I asked Middle Child if he really wanted to go to the Body World exhibit tomorrow as planned. My sister emailed saying that Daughter told her he didn't want to go. As it turned out, she was trying to ditch her brother.

Now, Daughter is yelping and running around the room with Middle Child standing beside me calling her "poopy-head" and "stupid girl" and "stinky fish pizzahead".

Meanwhile, Baby Boy is rolling around in my just folded clean laundry, bare-assed naked, happy as a pig in sunshine because he used the potty twice this morning.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing