Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Daughter's Amazing Race

Okay, just in case I hear it from more members of the family, my cousin's anti-bullying thing with the Argonauts can be found here.

Daughter is participating in her first cross country race today. I think she runs 900 m. Anyway, she's the only girl in her entire grade who was interested so she made the team regardless of her performance. All I can hope is that she will bathe afterward.

Seriously, I've spent at least $25 over the last little while on bath products, just to entice her in the tub. She's fine once she gets in there but she just draaags it out when I tell her it is bathtime. Recently, I ordered sugar cookie scented bubble bath from Avon (they had a scratch 'n sniff dot so it is scent-approved). I'm crossing my fingers and plugging my nose. No, it's not that bad.

But it's nearly 30 Celcius here today. Crazy October weather, man. Baby Boy worked up a real sweat at nursery school. Ew.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing