Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yellow stripes and idiotic moves

The older kids were awarded their first yellow stripe in karate today.

Why do I encourage them in karate? I owe it all to my love of Hong Kong Fooey, number one superguy.

As a congratulations gift, I got them these awesome 3D t-shirts of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, which they loved. But, get this. I left my car keys in the ignition and then locked the car. Thankfully, I called the Mazda Roadside Assistance number and some guy came within 10 minutes to jimmy the lock, free of charge for my bonehead move.

I've never done that before but when I was pregnant with Baby Boy, I once left the minivan's door wide open while I took the kids to the toy store for an hour. Nothing was amiss when I got back, except my self-esteem.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing