Monday, June 06, 2005

Why Middle Child and Woody Harrelson would get along

Husband took the two older kids to see Madagascar at a big jumbo multiplex on Saturday. I guess we're just used to our small town theatre where one adult, two kids and popcorn and slushies would come to $25 total. When he came back to my parents' house where I was visiting my grandmother (who was also visiting), the first thing he said was, "I can't believe it cost me $50 to see such a mediocre movie."

The next day was better. We took his grandmother to her favourite place in the whole world: Centre Island in Toronto. This woman is 86 and she went on all the rides with the kids. She was just hilarious. And she kept up with us all. The kids were angels, which is also nice.

Saw lots of people there bringing their bikes on the ferry. Man, that would be so great. I'd love to cycle through, go see the hippie houses there (I'm sure they aren't tie-dyed or anything, but that's what my dad always called the island residents. Yet, I'd love to live there). Sure enough, as we were getting back in our car, some guys were lighting up a spliff. I should be scared because Middle Child exclaimed loudly, "What's that nice smell?"

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing