Thursday, July 21, 2005

Works Like New


DSCN0122
Originally uploaded by Nimcheena.
I had my old sewing machine tuned up and now it works like a dream.

I decided to make a few more Kool-Aid Jammers handbags after my sister saw the first one (the orange one here). She was really impressed and was happy to hear that I made a swim bag for her daughter (the blue and purple one in the back).

My nephew overheard, so I just whipped up a change purse for him. No sweat for me and yet I remain Cool Auntie Jen in the very big eyes of my nephew.

As I was sewing up his change purse, I marvelled at how smooth my machine was running. So, I woke up a little early today and spent my stolen 30 minutes by creating the green and purple ones here. Okay, I still have to sew the bottom on the purple one, but isn't the feather handle a scream? And you can't really tell in this photo, but the orange one has this cute ribbon and opalescent sequin trim. The green one has shiny dangly green beads at the top.

I still don't know what I'm going to do with them: probably sell them at a craft show or something. Post a comment here and tell me what you'd pay!

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing