Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"Ask him for a triple vodka, and he'll give you one!"

I heard that two of my husband's cousins are getting married this summer; one in June and the other in August.

The husband doubts that we'll be invited. This will sound weird to any of MY cousins reading this but you gotta remember that mangacake families aren't like ours. There are cousins he doesn't even know. No kidding.

And one of these cousins is the one getting married in August. The other I used to write to when she was a little girl who just wanted a pen pal. Now she's a single mother.

But if we are invited to either of these weddings, for fun, I plan to get my husband loaded and watch him do the white man's overbite. Mind you, I've never ever in our 18 years together seen him drunk. But when the guy's limit is one beer...

(Note: I initially had a link to a site that had a man dancing really badly, but found out that other movies on that site were, shall we say, unsuitable. Sorry, y'all).

Found in laundry today: $1.24, a Barbie shoe, and a pink plastic dragonfly.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing