Saturday, February 19, 2005

And we run The Sopranos uncut too

I haven't had a good night's sleep since, oh, 1997. It got worse after I got pregnant with the Baby Boy because I kept waking for no apparant reason at 5 am. After he was born, and even now two years later, he STILL wakes up at 5ish.

But today, lucky me, he woke me up at about 3 and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I went downstairs and caught one of my favourite films, Dogma, on CTV. Like all Kevin Smith films, there was lots of swearing and violence. And all kept in the way the director intended.

If I'm not mistaken, at no time of the day would US mainstream networks air a movie such as this. My grandmother once said, "If I don't like what's on TV, I'll turn the channel." My point? It's nice to have that choice.

Oh Canada. First you get uncensored television and next you'll end up with legalized pot and same-sex marriage.

My friend picked up a neat pair of underwear for me. I first noticed the cute hot pink and lime green olive-like polka dots on the bum. Then saw "Cosmopolitan Queen" on the crotch with a cocktail transfer that was actually a bunch of little bubbles. I'm going to go back to the store and get the matching bra! I don't know what the husband will say but he's well aware of my predilection for girlie drinks. As far as the sexiness factor? Puh-leeze. We've been married too long for that nonsense.

I learned early on that lingerie means nothing. "That's nice. Take it off."

Now you know too much.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing