Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Struck By Lightening v2.0

I went to an RPM spin class taught by my boss. After class, she pulled me aside.

"Who is that blonde woman, really yoked, in the back corner?"

"The one with the distinguished grey-haired guy, J? The total flirt? That's A," I said.

"Are they together?"

"No! They're just friends. That's what they told me a year ago. Besides, I talked with J at the Farmer's Market in December. He was holding hands with another woman and they were telling me about their basement, so I assume that was his wife."

"Well, then these two are having an affair because I've been seeing them going like rabbits in his truck in the far back parking lot where staff parks."

Ewww. Now I can't look at them.

I came home a little shaken. I don't like hearing crap like that, you know?

And then, that afternoon, I found out that my friend's husband is having an affair. He used her cell phone to forward a text message to his married "qahba".

So if I was shaken before, now I'm crushed.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing