Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Marketing Department Read Twilight As Well


Middle Sister, also a bit of a "Twerd", sent me this. As someone who used to work in advertising, I applaud those responsible for this. I mean, there's just so many creative ways to promote feminine hygiene products. A little, um, unorthodox but creative as all get out. And trendy too!

Still by far, my favourite ad for these types of products was one done in the early '90s for Playtex Tampons (I think) in Europe. Two little girls are in a field of daisies, lying on their tummies.

Girl A: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Girl B: I think I want to be a teacher or a doctor. What do you want to be?

Girl A: Well, I don't know what kind of job I want but I know I want to use Playtex because then I can ride horses, go swimming, wear the nicest white pants...

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing