Monday, January 21, 2008

Send In the Clowns

Get this: my MOTHER dyed my hair on Saturday. Granted, I've always trusted my hair care to my mum (she missed her calling, I swear) but what makes this unique is that Mum dyed it that purplish tone I've been trying out. I know she hates it. I know she hates that it's killing my hair. But she still did it, and did an awesome job, too.

She also rearranged Daughter's bedroom furniture (another of my mum's hobbies) to make way for an antique three-way mirrored vanity that belonged to my Aunt F. Daughter woke up completely disoriented. Will I go to mommy jail if I tell you it was kinda funny watching her get out of bed when I woke her?

1 other lazy people left a message:

Jules said...

So let's see a pic of the clown hair! Is it the same colour as before? That wasn't clownish - now neon red, that's clownish.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing