Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cheeses Love the Little Children

I came back after picking Daughter up from Girl Guides last night (anyone want to buy those fricking cookies at $4 a box? Email me!) I found Husband on the phone with his mother. Meanwhile, Baby Boy was reading his new pop-up book while eating a huge chunk of cheddar the size of my palm.

Needless to say, the poor kid is really plugged today.

I don't blame Husband. It's almost impossible to talk with his mother. There are too many subjects that aren't to be touched, and the topics that CAN be discussed can give anyone a headache ("The current government is a paradigm for a military-enforced racist, patriarchal, homophobic society." "Oh... I had the best pie the other day!"). No, Husband needed all his wits in order to concentrate on the mine field that is a mother-son chit-chat.

I think I have some dates and figs in my pantry.

1 other lazy people left a message:

Jules said...

Great title, can I use it?

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing