Monday, October 15, 2007

Huh?

Riddle me this: last night I had a dream that one of my teeth fell out. It was loose. I flossed and it just popped out. No blood. I woke up and I was holding a book I'm reading (Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay) with two hands in the air.

I'm having a great hair day today. It's kinda doing this Laura Petrie thing.

2 other lazy people left a message:

Anonymous said...

When I was younger I often had dreams of losing my teeth. Sometimes they would shatter like glass or just fall out. I looked it up once and the dream book I read said it represented the fear of losing control.

That doesn't explain the book though. Maybe you're just crazy.

Love,
Baby Sister

Slowplum said...

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art10573.asp

It's actually a pretty decent write-up.

The book is excellent, but maybe it's disturbing to you on some sub-conscious level?

I once had a vivid dream and I woke up with one of my earrings in my hand and I was making jabbing motions in the air. No idea why.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing