Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Miss the Nose Ring, Though

Have I mentioned how happy I am that The Hour is back on TV? I missed you, Yorgos.

It's such a great show. How Canadian is it that our public television network would have a news programme that allows for a different view of world events? Something like this would never be on CNN, I bet.

Anyway, they had Jian Ghomeshi on, showing pics of his trip to Los Angeles. There was a small area cordoned off in LAX, possibly for security reasons, that people were respectfully avoiding. It was just yellow tape tacked on to pylons.

"Thank God we weren't there," I said to Husband. "I mean, what would it take for (Baby Boy) to get the idea of knocking them all down?"

"And then airport security would detain him," he replied, "and extract his DNA and then all hell will break loose when they find he has Arabic blood."

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing