Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And What Happened to Freddy the Magic Flute?

See what posting a comment can do?

Jules mentioned HR Pufnstuf and, immediately, I had a flood of memories of me sitting in my grandmother's living room watching the show with my similarly aged aunt and uncle (did I mention I'm from a Catholic family?).

So, hey, I've got a few minutes before the Leafs game, I thought. Let's Google the show.

And then I learned that Jack Wild, the guy who played Jimmy, DIED! He died this year, March 1st, from oral cancer, of all things. Husband's grandmother has a copy of the 60s movie Oliver, where he played the Artful Dodger. The guy had pipes! And he had to get them removed, as well as part of his tongue.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing