Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Jitters?

I don't know if it's because today is the first day of school but I had the shittiest sleep last night (note the time stamp here).

I woke up twice because of bad dreams. One I was revisiting a murder scene. It was really creepy. I was walking down an alley but it looked like a country road. I was spooked because the murder was never solved. The other one centred around a white rat that daughter found. It was pretty large and was either dead or was dying. So, uh, she put it beside me on my bed while I read and the kids played around the bed. I was about ready to call it a night when I looked down at the rat and noticed her eyes were blinking and she was having babies. Baby Boy said, "Yeah, it is. I just saw two of the babies on the floor." Then the little dark grey rabbit MIddle Sister had in university chased after the baby mice but they escaped in the corner of the wall. So Daughter and I took the rabbit and put it outside, but I felt like a dolt because I thought I took the rat.

Bad dreams for me often foretell bad times up ahead. Again, maybe I'm just uptight about the first day of school. I don't know why. The kids are dying to get back to it.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing