Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby, Baby, Don't Get Hooked On Me

I think Husband wants to have another baby.

Since spending some time with The World's Easiest Baby (TM) a couple of weeks ago, he's mentioned, in passing, that it would be great to have another baby. Okay, he didn't say that in so many words but his comments over the days ranged from:

- You look so sweet holding babies, Jen.

- Do you miss the times when the kids were that little?

- Oh, you don't want to eat? Are you nauseous? Do you think you're pregnant?

- I'm still young. I would still have the energy for a bigger family.

And my favourite:

- Nothing is foolproof. We can change the plumbing, if you're game. I wouldn't mind. (Because, without saying the word, the only way I could get up the pole now is if I bumped uglies with another guy, if you catch my drift.)

Would I mind having another baby? Oooohhhh, I so would.

Frankly, my younger husband probably does have the energy for a bigger family, but I don't. I'm still tired from going to a drink-up with a bunch of 26-year-old friends on Saturday.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing