Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Sister's Baby's Nickname

We visited Baby Sister's house on the weekend where my brother-in-law, Home Chef, made a wizard barbecued cheeseburger pizza. The kids are still talking about it. And they had a cake for Husband whose birthday is soon.

Anyway, I just want to say here, in public, that Baby Sister has The World's Easiest Baby (TM). Yes, this will be my sweet nephew's new nickname here until I am proved otherwise.

Also on my mind:

- In case you are wondering, I'm on Team Whoopi. Why? Because my gay friends can call themselves queer. Same diff.

- I'm a little freaked out because one of the hardest bodied instructors at the gym is voluntarily taking me under her wing on Thursday and will help me to choreograph a routine for my audition with the regional manager.

- I am so loving Jemaine Clement. Would it be wrong to put up a picture of him in my laundry room, despite the fact that a) I'm not a kid, and b) Husband is more of a Bret McKenzie?

- Baby Boy can sing a bevvy of classic rock songs thanks to Guitar Hero. It's funny to hear him break out into "Rock You Like a Hurricane" in the middle of the grocery store.

1 other lazy people left a message:

Anonymous said...

Put up the picture of Jemaine. I'd do him, if only he shaved his back though. Miss you! K.C.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing