Saturday, June 16, 2007

And Now Back to Anna Nicole Smith

Hopefully, this soothes Jules's oral pain.

I caught Entertainment Tonight on TV for the first time in years. Man, I used to watch that show like a religion. Then I got a life.

Anyway, turns out Paris Hilton tried to kill herself at a Robin Thicke party before she went into the slammer. She swallowed ten Valium tabs with a bottle of wine (which, I assume, was her caloric intake for the day).

Someone saw her and stopped her.

"Ten pills for her is a suicide attempt," I yawned to Husband. "But eight pills would have been Friday night."

I didn't even get a smirk for that one. He was reading his latest issue of Golf Digest. Great. See you in October, Husband.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing