Saturday, March 03, 2007

We're All Dying, Honey

If you have kids, chances are you have lost your sense of privacy.

The eldest is good about respecting the closed door, but the youngest hasn't quite figured that one out yet.

Wouldn't you know, it's that time of the month. The door was closed and I was juuuuust about to change the pad when Baby Boy walked in.

"Mum, can you WHAAAAAAAAA???!?!??!??!??"

And then he started to wail. Oh, jeez.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I ask while I'm still going about my business. Hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do, first of all. Secondly, I was thinking that perhaps by getting the job done quickly, I can just sweep this matter under the rug, so to speak.

Baby Boy replied, still crying, "Mummy, you're DYING!"

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing