Wednesday, November 15, 2006

If I wanted to ditch Husband, I wouldn't trade him in for an ex-con anyway

If this is someone's idea of a joke, I'm not laughing.

Yesterday, I got a call from a woman named Alison from an internet dating service.

"In your initial contact, you asked a representative to phone you with more information about what we can offer," Alison said.

"Buuuut, I never contacted you in the first place," I replied. "You have the right name and the right phone number, but I'm not interested, thanks."

"Are you sure? Do you, er, want me to call you later, if you're understanding me?"

"I get what you're trying to say, but there's no one here but me. Sorry you were led down the garden path, so to speak."

I hung up and thought, "Wow, that was odd." Then I thought, what if Husband picked up the phone? What if Alison or whomever left a message with him? I'd have some explaining to do, for certain.

If I find out who did this, I'm already thinking of ways to get him or her back. Sleep well, fucker.

1 other lazy people left a message:

Slowplum said...

Holy crap lady. Who the hell would pull something like that?? That is beyond creepy.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing