Monday, November 20, 2006

Action Doesn't Only Take Place on the Field

I haven't looked, but I'm sure there are comments going around that the CFL is so "budget" that their prized trophy ends up snapping in half.

Is it any wonder? I mean, I'm sure that thing has seen some action over the years: people drinking out of it, getting manhandled in bars (let alone on the football field), etc.

Like most sports trophies, the Grey Cup is permitted to stay with team members for a day-ish. And not to implicate anyone, but, er, I know someone who was allowed to have the trophy for a little while. Out of that little stay came a roll of Polaroid film starring the Grey Cup.

...someone eating cereal out of it.
...someone in bed with it, smoking a cigarette.
...someone putting it over their head, pretending to get bangs cut.

The top of the Grey Cup snapped off? I'm not surprised.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing