Saturday, April 26, 2008

Long December

Hooray! I think spring has sprung at last. Although I prefer winter to summer, I'm welcoming the warmer weather but saddened a little to put away my groovy vintage green houndstooth coat. Daughter has retired her jeans and is now in full capri, skirt or shorts mode. The boys are outside playing some take on Marvel/Teletoon heroes game in the tree fort. Husband has left me for golf. And my bulbs are blooming and smelling divine.

Aren't these sweet? Those of you who know me well would understand why I have an affinity for violets. I love how my back garden is coming alive again with a bevy of these little things.

And this is what my in-laws woke up to on April 19th. I'm told Al Gore came over later that afternoon to make snow angels.

0 other lazy people left a message:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing