Friday, November 25, 2005

Loser

I feel like:
a) the biggest doofus in town
b) the worst mother ever
c) the school board make yet another error

I went out this morning, as I always do, and surveyed the weather and roads. Seemed fine. Sure, there was snow but it was rather temperate.

So I bundled the kids up in their snowsuits and off we went the four blocks to school.

I knew something was amiss when I noticed the parking lot was empty of teachers' cars. The only one there was the custodian's. Sure enough, there was a note posted on the front door: No school today Friday the 25th.

1 other lazy people left a message:

Slowplum said...

I would have made the same mistake, were it not for my mother in law calling me and asking "did you listen to the radio this morning?" Um. No, I didn't. So I checked out the cjcs page and sure enough, all Catholic schools closed. Everyone else is open though? I just don't get it.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing