Sunday, July 05, 2009

Shake It Up, Baby

Mum came for a visit about three weeks ago and rearranged everything in the kitchen. Only now do I have a good grasp as to where she put everything.

She moved the little 1930s china cabinet that was in the dining room. Now it's in the kitchen. Thankfully, she kept all my Fiesta Ware and Jadite bowls there. But, for some unknown reason, only moved half of my vintage shot glass collection.

My mum loves to rearrange furniture. She did it to Middle Child's room, unbeknownst to him. He came in and freaked, so we put everything back.

And Daughter was a little disappointed that Granny didn't attack her room. On the flip side, she is knitting Daughter a pair of mittens that Bella wears in the Twilight movie.

Anyway, Mum also rearrange my pantry a bit. I found cherry pie filling (mmm...) and some vanilla pudding mix so I'm going to make some of that cracker dessert I learned from my friend with a diabetic daughter. Simple, but sooo good. I also found some coconut milk. I'll get some sprouts and make pho tonight.

Gawd, my life is so boring sometimes. Seriously, please stop asking me to Twitter. How I fill my days really isn't very interesting.

1 other lazy people left a message:

Anonymous said...

See, and I love it when Mum rearranges/organizes my home. I swear she could have had a great career as a professional organizer.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing