Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Becoming My Mother: Chapter 5

Perhaps only my sisters and maybe my cousin C would understand, but I'm having another "I'm feeling old" day.

I bought Daughter her first Shopper's Drug Mart Teen Pack.

I am now going to listen to some James Last, pour myself a G & T and pull the rocker on the porch. And weep at how time flies.

As always, comments are welcomed. You can do them anonymously. Just be kind.

3 other lazy people left a message:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why you're feeling old. Is it because your daughter could use the rather terrific items in this year's Teen Pack? Cetaphil costs $12 and you get that plus all sort of other good stuff for $7. It's a great deal and you seem to be a woman who loves a bargain. - KM

Slowplum said...

Ha! I got my daughter one of those as well... I'll pull up a rocker and we can sit and talk about kids these days and their damn pop music. :p

Anonymous said...

Dude, I must be in some serious denial. I still consider buying those things for MYSELF. Anyway, I bet they'll include Trojans by the time I have to pick one up for CMP2.

Have a G & T for me - JP

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing