Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Crucifix Scab


I live across the street from a Catholic church. They're great neighbours, really. We turn a blind eye to the "no street parking" signs and they let our kids ride their bikes on the parking lot when there isn't anything going on.

It was there when I was watching Baby Boy on his training wheels and misstepped off my wedge heels and lost my balance. I ended up scraping my hand through a shrub on church property. It stung. I looked down and saw the scratch made a crucifix.

I ought to pick off my scab and sell it on EBay!

1 other lazy people left a message:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you should show that to Mum! However if she thinks it's upside down you're in trouble.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing